Bit of a question

A place to kick back, relax, and have a friendly discussion with intelligent people.

Bit of a question

Unread postby Vael » October 29th, 2012, 8:10 am

So, for giggles, I've decided to redesign an Operating System's GUI, the system in question being Haiku, but now I'm stuck in a bit of a quandary. I'm tryin' to figure out what put on the Desktop, so I put this question before all of you.

What would you guys like to see on the Desktop? I've decided to do away with the Start Menu function, if only to try to speed the process of getting to where you want to go much faster. I've already made space for the usual stuff; Documents, Applications, Media...but it doesn't feel right yet.

So yeah...what say you?
~WARNING! MIND AT WORK!~

KH Wiki: The Keyhole
Fairly solid as a resource and rather organized, perfect for newcomers to KH.
Kingdom Hearts Wiki
Parent-site of The Keyhole, a little less organized in my opinion, but goes a little deeper into the mechanics of KH.
Vael

Re: Bit of a question

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » October 29th, 2012, 8:37 am

Code-locked folders for, ahem, sensitive items?
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Return to “%s” General Discussion