AuthorLord - MIA or KIA?

A place to kick back, relax, and have a friendly discussion with intelligent people.

AuthorLord - MIA or KIA?

Unread postby KurosakiIchigo » May 6th, 2013, 6:06 pm

It's been 2 1/2 months since AuthorLord has been here. Has anybody heard anything?
KurosakiIchigo

Re: AuthorLord - MIA or KIA?

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » May 6th, 2013, 9:59 pm

He's fine. He browses the forum every one in a while, but he doesn't have to sign in to do that.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby KurosakiIchigo » May 7th, 2013, 5:51 am

He's fine. He browses the forum every one in a while, but he doesn't have to sign in to do that.
OK, thanks.
KurosakiIchigo

Unread postby runsamok » May 8th, 2013, 10:44 pm

The AuthorLord is alive and kicking. He seldom logs in to the forum to post, but he definitely browses it occasionally. Mostly the admins let him know if there is a specific question for him he needs to log in and answer.
Sincerely,
Lindsey Schocke (aka Runsamok)

"In the penny jar of life, I want to be a quarter."
runsamok

Unread postby jgkitarel » May 10th, 2013, 4:52 pm

So, it's LIA (Lurking in Action), then?
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » May 10th, 2013, 5:30 pm

Pretty much, yeah.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby KurosakiIchigo » May 10th, 2013, 6:53 pm

So, it's LIA (Lurking in Action), then?
:XD: :XD: :XD:
KurosakiIchigo

Unread postby Ficlate » December 1st, 2013, 8:13 am

So how can I ask him a question ?
Figured that he locked PMs on ffnet and this forum and I can't find his contact e-mail anywhere.
I think about making russian translate of NOFP, but I have to recieve his permission first.
Ficlate

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » December 2nd, 2013, 10:16 am

I'll pass the message along.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby runsamok » December 2nd, 2013, 11:01 pm

Viridian aka Matthew is fine with a Russian translation of NOFP and very flattered. Go ahead! Thanks for asking permission.
Sincerely,
Lindsey Schocke (aka Runsamok)

"In the penny jar of life, I want to be a quarter."
runsamok

Unread postby PeachWookiee » February 12th, 2014, 4:30 pm

I apologize for asking again here, but I would love it if he'd grant me permission to play in his sandbox a little. I've had an image in my head of the twins' last stand in Diagon Alley and would love to write a one-shot. But as this is his universe, I felt I should ask permission first. Would that be all right?
PeachWookiee

Unread postby viridian » February 12th, 2014, 11:18 pm

That's fine. I'd always envisioned it more as a "noodle incident" myself... mentioned in passing and let the reader's horrified imagination take it from there... :biggrin:
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Unread postby PeachWookiee » February 13th, 2014, 10:36 am

Thank you very much!
ETA: I'll do my level best with this, and I am honored that you said yes!
PeachWookiee

Unread postby PencilMonkey » October 8th, 2014, 12:24 pm

That's fine. I'd always envisioned it more as a "noodle incident" myself... mentioned in passing and let the reader's horrified imagination take it from there... :biggrin:
The one-shot fanfic of HPNoFP (which is also a fanfic, making this a double-fanfic? Or possibly a fan-fanfic?) could be told as a series of flashbacks, from the point of view of a small number of surviving Death Eaters who recount the dreadful tale of the Weasley Twins' Last Stand, each story getting more and more embellished and over-the-top, until they start contradicting each other and fisticuffs ensue. That way, the 'true' story would still be up in the air, left somewhat to the reader's imagination, since you've only gotten a bunch of possibly fallacious and/or hallucinogenic ramblings of concussed Death Munchers, depending on what kind of lethal pranks the twins made use of.
If you're looking for fan drawings of Harry Potter, Naruto, and plenty more besides, come check out:

My Tumblr

My DeviantArt page
PencilMonkey

Unread postby hreuwo34jhvcf » February 13th, 2017, 1:14 am

We are sure that he is keeping up the gathering of points in the game.
hreuwo34jhvcf

Return to “%s” General Discussion