NOFP progress

A place to kick back, relax, and have a friendly discussion with intelligent people.

NOFP progress

Unread postby sarthak » June 8th, 2013, 3:07 am

I started reading NOFP 4 days ago n gotta say hats off mathews buddy....i have been hooked to my laptop and finished chapter 39 reading non stop......i know this question would have been asked hundreds of times...but when is NOFP 40 coming up??is update speed after that for chapter 41 be same? i know u are not bound to anyone n m not your publisher ,,, i cant give you deadlines but all i ask is a possible date ?

Your ultimate fan ;)]
sarthak

Re: NOFP progress

Unread postby Disconnected » June 9th, 2013, 1:38 am

http://www.viridiandreams.net/
That link has a progress bar for the current chapter of NoFP or Team 8 that he is working on.
Can't help you on the update speed question though he writes what he writes when he writes it.
If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Disconnected

Unread postby Comosicus » June 14th, 2013, 12:06 pm

First of all, welcome to the club.

Second, as mentioned, the blog has a progress meter for the latest chapter the AuthorLord is working on.

Last but not least, chill out and be patient. Some of us have waited years for an update. Life today can be very demanding and it's not easy to find time and inspiration to write only for pleasure. Not to mention the high standards of quality the AuthorLord has for his own work.
Comosicus

Unread postby jgkitarel » June 15th, 2013, 10:50 am

First of all, welcome to the club.

Second, as mentioned, the blog has a progress meter for the latest chapter the AuthorLord is working on.

Last but not least, chill out and be patient. Some of us have waited years for an update. Life today can be very demanding and it's not easy to find time and inspiration to write only for pleasure. Not to mention the high standards of quality the AuthorLord has for his own work.
Though, bribing him couldn't hurt.
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 15th, 2013, 11:06 am

And there is a tip jar... just sayin.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby jgkitarel » June 15th, 2013, 8:50 pm

No, Goku's just a saiyan.
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.

jgkitarel

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 15th, 2013, 9:16 pm

*Rimshot*
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby jgkitarel » June 17th, 2013, 10:54 pm

Wow, I managed a pun worth a rimshot. That's a first for me, I think.

jgkitarel

Return to “%s” General Discussion