Thank you for NOFP

A place to kick back, relax, and have a friendly discussion with intelligent people.

Thank you for NOFP

Unread postby Mark » September 22nd, 2016, 5:29 pm

First, I want to express my deepest sympathies to AuthorLord and his family as they go through this especially challenging season of life. I wish AuthorLord quick healing and conversely wish he returns as slow as needed.

Secondly, thank you for writing quite a bit of a great fan fiction. I am hugely impressed with the depth and detail that has been intricately woven into such a compelling story. I have been speed reading this novel at an alarming pace because of this.

I am well aware that chapter 43 is on hold, for perfectly reasonable circumstances--my only question is in regards to the timing of the writing. I noticed a good portion of the book, so far, was completed around 2005 and 2006, but the remaining chapters were published over 9 years. Is there going to be another 9 years of writing this story or is there a plan to have it out quicker?

I sincerely hope to not be misjudged: I do not want AuthorLord rushing back or rushing to completion only to sacrifice his health, I simply anxious to see how this great story ends.
Mark

Re: Thank you for NOFP

Unread postby viridian » September 22nd, 2016, 8:40 pm

I'm honestly not sure. I think as I get better, it might speed up some. Depends on how long it takes to make it back into the office, really.
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Return to “%s” General Discussion