A place to kick back, relax, and have a friendly discussion with intelligent people.

Re: Avatar and Signature thread

Unread postby jgkitarel » April 29th, 2012, 7:28 am

I knew that throwing around all the DDT was a bad idea.
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby jgkitarel » May 10th, 2012, 3:01 pm

Insert apology for double post, though it has been awhile.

Changed my sig a bit, may alter my avatar in the near future.
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.

jgkitarel

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » May 19th, 2012, 7:12 pm

So. New avatar, after keeping the old one for, like, forever. This one has purple in it, which automatically makes it better than my purpleless former avatar.
Plus, my brother made this for me, and the old one was just some random shiny picture I found on the Internet somewhere. Add that, and this is about ten times more awesome.
Random Scholomance Quote of However Long It Takes Me To Get Bored of the Last One:
“Ancell: respecting personal boundaries to the detriment of his friends since 1993.” ~bookworm702
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby gman391 » May 19th, 2012, 11:24 pm

So in the spirit of change I changed my avatar as well
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Lthayer3 » May 20th, 2012, 12:06 am

Spirit of change, sure, why not.

Yeah, I'll probably be switching back in a week or so. As soon as I discover I can't easily identify my posts when half asleep. Belgarath couldn't care less about change.

(A cookie to whoever knows where this image came from :grin: ) (EDIT: changed back a couple weeks after this post)
Last edited by Lthayer3 on July 26th, 2012, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lthayer3

Unread postby Farmer_10 » July 25th, 2012, 1:40 pm

Oh god, finding one of these that would fit and also look good took so long I'm actually a little proud of this one. So yeah, as you can see from my choice, I've gotten really into Homestuck this summer and I felt my avatar should reflect that.
Sweet lady fate, why dost thou piss on me so?!
Farmer_10

Unread postby jgkitarel » July 25th, 2012, 6:26 pm

Mine's kind of self-explanatory, Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki. No need to explain what character type (yandere) she is.

EDIT: Well... she WAS Yuno Gasai
Last edited by jgkitarel on November 8th, 2012, 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jgkitarel

Unread postby Farmer_10 » July 25th, 2012, 6:43 pm

It's always funny to me how the Axe is in her most recognizable picture, yet she was more of a Knife-nut.
Sweet lady fate, why dost thou piss on me so?!
Farmer_10

Unread postby jgkitarel » July 26th, 2012, 8:42 am

Adds to the effect though.

jgkitarel

Unread postby jgkitarel » November 8th, 2012, 2:59 pm

Again with the double post.

My previous avatar got befriended and replaced with this one.

jgkitarel

Unread postby Vael » November 8th, 2012, 3:02 pm

A befriended Yuno Gasai? I'd pay money to see that. :animlol:
~WARNING! MIND AT WORK!~

KH Wiki: The Keyhole
Fairly solid as a resource and rather organized, perfect for newcomers to KH.
Kingdom Hearts Wiki
Parent-site of The Keyhole, a little less organized in my opinion, but goes a little deeper into the mechanics of KH.
Vael

Unread postby jgkitarel » November 8th, 2012, 3:03 pm

Wouldn't we all? :wink:

jgkitarel

Unread postby runsamok » May 8th, 2013, 11:05 pm

This is an old thread... but I saw the reference to the smiley animations on the posting page causing a headache. So.. I moved the animated ones off the main posting page. Ta da! Now you can still find them under "view more smilies" if you want them.
Sincerely,
Lindsey Schocke (aka Runsamok)

"In the penny jar of life, I want to be a quarter."
runsamok

Return to “%s” General Discussion