Benny's Berthing

Re: Benny's Berthing

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » June 21st, 2011, 8:31 pm

Kirana nods.
"Ah, I see. That makes sense."
She looks back at Nikola before standing up and going over to resume her examination of the laptop.
"It reminds me of Miss Tomlinson's 'computer'," she murmurs. Looking up at Benjamin, she asks, "Is it a similar device?"
Random Scholomance Quote of However Long It Takes Me To Get Bored of the Last One:
“Ancell: respecting personal boundaries to the detriment of his friends since 1993.” ~bookworm702
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 21st, 2011, 8:47 pm

Benny looks slightly non-plussed. "Uh, yeah. "Laptop" is short for "laptop computer" which is exactly what it is."
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » June 21st, 2011, 8:59 pm

"Ohh!"
Kirana's expression lights up with comprehension.
"Now I understand! I had no idea a computer could be made so compact. Incredible!"
Random Scholomance Quote of However Long It Takes Me To Get Bored of the Last One:
“Ancell: respecting personal boundaries to the detriment of his friends since 1993.” ~bookworm702
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby gman391 » June 27th, 2011, 12:06 am

Shawn watches Kirana and Benny mess around with the laptop. His rumbling stomach reminds him that he hasn't eaten since breakfast.
"Does anyone remember when they're serving dinner?"
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » June 28th, 2011, 7:00 am

Kirana straightens up from her examination of the laptop.
"I do not know precisely," she admits, "but I was hoping to visit the library before then... perhaps we should depart soon?"
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby gman391 » June 28th, 2011, 9:46 pm

"Whenever you and Ancell are ready. Travelling in groups is probably a good idea right now"
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby bookworm702 » June 28th, 2011, 9:51 pm

Ancell pushes himself off the wall he was leaning against. "Yeah, it's about time to go."

*...I wish I had done it differently. I want to help him.*
*Feh. You, help him? You're insane, you idjit. No normal person wants you around. He's going to be giving you a wide berth from now on, and for good reason.*
bookworm702

Unread postby gman391 » June 28th, 2011, 9:55 pm

"Alright then let's go. Ben thanks for having this."

Shawn goes out the door and down the hallway.
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » June 28th, 2011, 10:04 pm

Kirana smiles at those who remain.
"It was nice to meet you all!" she says cheerfully, waving good-bye before departing as well.
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby bookworm702 » June 28th, 2011, 10:05 pm

Ancell follows them silently, clearly in a funk.
bookworm702

Return to “%s” Day-to-Day Life