Glorious Rivalry!

Glorious Rivalry!

Unread postby SLAMU » January 23rd, 2012, 1:32 am

In the mess hall, identical posters and fliers are found strewn everywhere one morning.

So be informed

Cestova Keep has entered into a rivalry with Scholomance. We here at Scholomance play to win.

The first event shall be Moopsball.

We are going to crush them so hard neutronium will wince.

Make it so.

Note; this is intinded as sort of an extended Omake, on the level of 'Hogwarts vs Unseen University' shenanigans. Any and all Scholo students are welcome to participate
SLAMU

Re: Glorious Rivalry!

Unread postby serbii » January 23rd, 2012, 3:31 am

[Is there a ballpark day so we know how crazy/traumatised/armed/crippled *cough, sidelong look at Clara* everyone is? Or just assume status as per last RP ignoring logistic issues?]

Shannon pokes a flyer with her boot and mutters to herself, "Oh, this does not bode well" She means for them, "I wonder what happened to our old rival?"
serbii

Unread postby SLAMU » January 23rd, 2012, 3:39 am

I'd say closer to the second one, really. Logistical issues for everyone right now makes minor dieties cry, so really it's "Steve", not "Steve circa post day 40 when his figgan got royally roasted and may have dingdong ditched Cthulu"
SLAMU

Unread postby serbii » January 23rd, 2012, 3:49 am

Mehhehhehheh brilliant.
serbii

Unread postby Wittgen » January 23rd, 2012, 4:34 am

Lily grins and starts to idly fold a poster into a paper arrow. "We had a rival? Doesn't that imply some sort of parity?"
Wittgen

Unread postby Darkandus » January 23rd, 2012, 5:48 am

Picking up a flyer Max studies it wearily at arms length. "Who or what is moopsball?"

He sighs.

"This is going to involve screaming, corpses and sliding around in blood. It's going to be like my fifth birthday all over again, I just know it."
Spoiler: show
Darkandus

Unread postby spudman » January 23rd, 2012, 9:58 pm

Greg reads the flyer in his hand.

Moopsball? Somehow I doubt it's like Quidditch.

Despite that, the thought of flying around on brooms is tough to shake from his thoughts.
spudman

Unread postby LifeOfGesture » January 24th, 2012, 12:13 am

Elizabeth floated through the halls. She looked at the fliers and thought, 'Fuck this shit.'

She went back into hiding.
LifeOfGesture

Unread postby ewuvi » January 24th, 2012, 12:22 am

Clara reads a flier, decides to go back to her rooms, it's time to ask if transferring would be permissible.
ewuvi

Unread postby serbii » January 24th, 2012, 4:41 am

Shannon leaves with the joy of 'not my problem!' and a bacon sandwich. She returns an hour later looking resigned in a 'I should have expected this' type way and a rule book in her hand.
She signs up, marking herself down as Support.
serbii

Unread postby gman391 » January 24th, 2012, 4:54 am

"Didn't get in?" Shawn asks eating his own plate of bacon.
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » January 24th, 2012, 5:26 am

Kirana looks at the flier in her hand and raises one eyebrow.
"Moopsball? Really, moopsball?"
She takes two more, thinks a moment, then adds several more to her bag. Never know what might be useful.
Then she walks over and pokes Shawn in the shoulder.
"Bring your... breakfast," she says in a tone indicating that she is dubious of its status as food. "We need to wake up Ancell. Family meeting time."
Random Scholomance Quote of However Long It Takes Me To Get Bored of the Last One:
“Ancell: respecting personal boundaries to the detriment of his friends since 1993.” ~bookworm702
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby serbii » January 24th, 2012, 6:37 am

"Didn't get in?" Shawn asks eating his own plate of bacon.
"Didn't try, I'm going for the glories of organised sport and chocolate covered pretzels." Whatever she's actually going for seems to amuse her. She tosses him the rule book, "Tiny shorts on attractive men non withstanding, it looks like a good spectator sport at least. Wonder how badly we'll pervert it."
serbii

Unread postby gman391 » January 25th, 2012, 3:15 am

Shawn looks the rules over vaguely.
"If we haven't started using poisons and ground alteration spells by the end of the first half I'll be surprised-"
Kirana pokes him in the Shoulder.

With a sigh Shawn nods.
"Oh alright...and stop looking at my bacon like that. My bacon!"

With that in mine he quickly eats his bacon and follows Kirana.
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » January 25th, 2012, 2:17 pm

As they leave, Kirana can be heard complaining to Shawn, "I do not wish to consume the cooked flesh of dead swine. You need have no fear that I desire your 'bacon'."

-At their Atelier-
Kirana unlocks the door, walks over to Ancell's room, and knocks.
"Ancell?" she calls gently. "Family meeting. It should only take a few minutes, so unless whatever you are doing cannot be interrupted...?"
Random Scholomance Quote of However Long It Takes Me To Get Bored of the Last One:
“Ancell: respecting personal boundaries to the detriment of his friends since 1993.” ~bookworm702
Aldraia Dragonsong

Return to “%s” World Discussion