Lone Star Busts Underground Pitfighting Club

Lone Star Busts Underground Pitfighting Club

Unread postby viridian » November 9th, 2008, 5:01 pm

(AP) - Razzle-Dazzle, a popular Redmond night club, was shut down by Lone Star Security services after an undercover sting operation revealed that illegal 'blood matches' were being held in extensive underground chambers beneath the premises.

Vashta Kevorkian, manager of the club was arrested on a variety of charges including racketeering, illegal gambling, conspiracy to commit murder, and conspiracy to commit sexual assault. The owner of the club, Peter Roskovich, was found dead in his penthouse by Lone Star officers, the victim of an apparent suicide.

In a prepared statement regarding these arrests, Lone Star spokesperson Fred Holiday commended "the hard and dangerous work done by undercover detectives who risked everything to expose this brutal criminal enterprise."

With the premises impounded and most of the late Mr. Roskovich's assets in receivership, it is doubted that the club will reopen any time soon. Neighboring business owners interviewed were upset at the loss of business in an already economically challenged sector of the metroplex.
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Re: Lone Star Busts Underground Pitfighting Club

Unread postby bibliophile20 » November 9th, 2008, 5:16 pm

Is there a part of this sprawl that isn't "economically challenged"?
<<<Sobriquet>>>

Well, I know this nice little spot in Fort Lewis that's rather popular with the soldiers, if you take my meaning.
<<<Big Jimmy>>>
bibliophile20

Unread postby Wittgen » November 9th, 2008, 7:58 pm

FRAG! Bunch of drek guzzling slits crashing the Raz-Daz. Frag. Fraggin, frag frag frag.
<<<Vi>>>
Wittgen

Unread postby viridian » November 9th, 2008, 11:40 pm

What transpired within that den of iniquity was barbaric, even by Gaijin standards. Your ignorance is palpable.
<<<ShiroKage>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Unread postby Wittgen » November 10th, 2008, 3:30 am

Ignorance? Some of my best nights were at the Raz-daz. So just shove it, mister "white shadow." Palpable my ass.
<<<Vi>>>
Wittgen

Unread postby viridian » November 10th, 2008, 7:02 am

Vi? I dunno if you are in tight with the Vory or just lucky, but from what I heard from a buddy at the Star you need to shut up now. If "Vi" is short for "Violet", then frankly I'm amazed you didn't get picked for a "special match" 1-on-3 against "The Troll Patrol" (any closet Major Minotaur fans out there, feel free to have an anyeurism now) and then have what was left sold to the Tamanous.
<<<GreenEyes>>>

What's wrong with the Tamanous? They pay good cred?
<<<Clockwork>>>

Defending organleggers now? That's a new low, even for you.
<<<Aufheben>>>

Pay my retainer and you get to dictate my ethics, you moralizing idiot, and not before.
<<<Clockwork>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Unread postby forbin » November 10th, 2008, 9:05 am

To turn away from dharma so completely leaves a stain that shall not be wiped away for many turns of the wheel, if ever. May Vishnu have mercy upon their victims and guide them into a better life when they return.
<<<Shakti>>>
forbin

Return to “%s” Newsbytes