Team Fail Mission: The "liberation" of Sodegaura

Mission transcripts and reports. (Roleplaying threads here)

Team Fail Mission: The "liberation" of Sodegaura

Unread postby serbii » August 1st, 2009, 10:28 pm

Team Fail and the Unfortunate City. Or –pay your taxes beyotch!-
Pulling the strings:
ewuvi and serbii

The people RPing in this thread are:
Akita Ewuvi (ewuvi)
Hyuuga Hotaru (serbii)
Miyako Kitsune (Kitsune Akatsuki)
Ryuusuke Yoshirou (Darkandus)

With possible openings for towns people and crazies if anyone wants in.

Mission Profile

Number: 0717J-12-02

Assigning Officer: Uzumaki Sayuri

Assignee: Hyuuga Hotaru, Akita Ewuvi, Miyako Kitsune, Ryuusuke Yoshirou

Team Code: Team Fail

Duration: 1-4 Weeks

Pay: Standard mid-B-ranked as matches Assignees’ respective rank

Description: Team Fail are to remove Lord Itakura Hiroshi from power.
Sodegaura is a medium sized mining town in Fire Country near the border with Waterfall country. The town is part of the fiefdom of Lord Itakura Hiroshi who inherited his lands and powers at the passing of his father 4 years ago. It was recently discovered [See mission #0528M-03-03D] Lord Itakura has discovered a source of diamonds on his land and proceeded with their mining without informing the government of Fire Country. The mines were found to be partially manned with slave labour and no taxes or tribute was paid to the Government.

Lord Itakura has used the funds gained from this mine to form a private army-cum-police force and to gain political power and alliances. It is believed it is in the best interests of Konoha and Fire Country that Itakura is removed from power and his army disbanded, use of lethal force is authorised. However due to Sodegaura’s close proximity to Waterfall country and Itakura’s political connections there it is potentially troublesome for Konoha to be seen to be involved. Hence the assignees should dress and behave as civilians and attempt to keep Konoha’s involvement secret. Assignees should attempt to discover who Itakura’s co-conspirators are however it is understood infiltration is not the group’s speciality.

Additional teams will be sent to investigate the town and take care of civil affairs at the completion of Team Fail’s mission.

Additional:
Attached Maps [not yet]
Assignees are to meet at the north gate, 7am, 17th 07.
serbii

Re: Team Fail Mission: The "liberation" of Sodegaura

Unread postby serbii » August 1st, 2009, 10:35 pm

[Virtual cookie for anyone who knows the fic the town is from]

*Hotaru stands by the north gate in civilian clothes with blue contact lenses in. However her mannerisms give her away as a ninja immediately. That and the kunai in her hand. She's staring at it very intently, evidently considering maiming herself to get out of this mission*
serbii

Unread postby ewuvi » August 1st, 2009, 10:40 pm

*Akita shunshins directly behind Hotaru, and almost falls over. Ewuvi really needs to take the time to actually master some of these techniques...*

"Hi Hotaru-chan! Let's have an epic mission! I do wonder at the choice of team names, though."
ewuvi

Unread postby serbii » August 1st, 2009, 11:00 pm

*Hotaru freezes like a bunny in the headlights at Akita's voice and then slowly tries to edge away*
serbii

Unread postby Phht » August 1st, 2009, 11:16 pm

[Brief pop in. Sodegura and slave mining makes me think you were looking at Food for Thought. Good luck on your epic fail! Or whatever.]
Phht

Unread postby serbii » August 1st, 2009, 11:26 pm

[Brief pop in. Sodegura and slave mining makes me think you were looking at Food for Thought. Good luck on your epic fail! Or whatever.]
[Congrats you win a virtual cookie, the town was based on (blantantly ripped from) Food for Thought, because I thought it was nicely set up. I wish he'd update]
serbii

Unread postby Darkandus » August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm

*Ryuusuke walks slowly towards the gate, wincing with each step, he is wearing shiny blue leather shoes, a blue suit with black lapels, an off white shirt and blue tie. Perched on his head is a blue fedora with a phoenix feather placed in the band at a slant. Grasped in his platinum beringed hands is a mohogany cane topped with a massive diamond carved into the shape of a snarling Kyuubi. Sunglasses adorn his face, tinted blue with thick Platinum frames. Looking at him in concern and holding some of his weight are two catgirls in bizarrely conservative civlian schoolgirl uniforms. On their shirts are nametags, the one with smoke gray hair and striking green eyes has Nekohaiiro. The other has Orange hair and blue eyes, the tag reads as Nekosoen.*

Hello Akita-san, I believe you have met Nekohaiiro. *I nod towards the one on the right." Hmm. And this, *nods to the one on the left* is Nekosoen. Hmm. They shall be helping me out until you can, hmm, fix me. You can talk to Nekosoen if you want but I must warn you, hmm, she will only meow. She has little grasp of human language. Hmm.
Spoiler: show
Darkandus

Unread postby Kitsune_Akatsuki » August 2nd, 2009, 4:38 pm

*a civilian girl with bright orange hair in a braid wearing blue green pants with a shirt of similar color, appearing to be seventeen approaches the gate, readjusting a pack on her back* "Hello." The civillian smiles brightly before continuing, "Do you recall who I am by any chance?"

(yes this is Kitsune. Her specialty actually is infiltration. But Ryuusuke is probably the only one who would recall that.)
Kitsune_Akatsuki

Unread postby ewuvi » August 2nd, 2009, 4:41 pm

(Naaah, I looked over your profile just now.)

*Grabs the collar of of Hotaru's shirt and pulls her back. Looks at Ryuu and cringes at the suit and cane.*

Shooooooo. Everyone is here.

Nice to meet the kitties and the team members, although I've met all ya'll before.
ewuvi

Unread postby Kitsune_Akatsuki » August 2nd, 2009, 4:45 pm

Kitsune grins slightly at noticing Hotaru. "Oh, hello Hyuuga-san. By any chance do you have limitations on what you can handle with out going insane? Because if dealing with someone who can creat multiple personalities is one of those limits you'll find you'll have a multitude of headaches from me."
(If you want I can explain to you lot what I mean/Kitsune means)
Kitsune_Akatsuki

Unread postby Darkandus » August 2nd, 2009, 5:46 pm

Is there something wrong with my outfit Akita-san? Hmm, you would be suprised where it can get me. Even if it is a little, hmm, flamboyant.

*Nekohaiiro tilts her head and smirks*

"Oh I think it quite suits you Ryuusuke. Nyaah."

*Ryuusuke smiles through the pain.*

"Yes, because your knowledge of fashion is famous throughout the land. Remember Iwa?"
Darkandus

Unread postby serbii » August 3rd, 2009, 12:22 am

*Hotaru jerks back as Akita grabs her shirt and manages to almost stab herself rather badly with the kunai she was holding. Gives a slight whimper and drops it. She manages to regain her composure a little as she notices.
a. Akita is not currently holding anything pointy, explody or poisonous
b. There's a crazy with cat girls speaking to them
c. There's a crazy without cat girls speaking to them
She drops out of a state of terror into a state of WTFness*
Is there something wrong with my outfit Akita-san? Hmm, you would be suprised where it can get me. Even if it is a little, hmm, flamboyant.

...well you certainly won't be mistaken for a ninja. A weirdo with a cat girl fetish maybe, but definitely not a ninja.
Kitsune grins slightly at noticing Hotaru. "Oh, hello Hyuuga-san. By any chance do you have limitations on what you can handle with out going insane? Because if dealing with someone who can creat multiple personalities is one of those limits you'll find you'll have a multitude of headaches from me."
Can you make a very quiet personality that leaves me alone?
serbii

Unread postby Darkandus » August 3rd, 2009, 1:01 am

*I smirk at Hotaru.*

Hmm. A tactless Hyuuga, you have potential, although I must correct you on one point. I think you'll find I don't have fetishes, I have taste. Hmm.
Darkandus

Unread postby serbii » August 3rd, 2009, 1:08 am

*looks at him like he's the biggest idiot in the world*
"You think cat girls in schoolgirl sailor uniforms are..."
*looks for someone to ask if they agree he's an idiot, realises who the present company is*
"Crap"
serbii

Unread postby Kitsune_Akatsuki » August 3rd, 2009, 8:43 am

Kitsune smiles. "Well I could but it will all depend on what the situation calls for once we arrive at our location." She looks a Ryuusuke's outfit and twitches before adding, "Just be glad I didn't dress up as a maid."
Kitsune_Akatsuki

Unread postby Darkandus » August 3rd, 2009, 11:02 am

*Sigh*

"Thats the one thing I hate about Konoha, hmm, you look a little strange and you're scorned and reviled."

"Shallow, judgemental bastards. Wouldn't be treated like this in Mizu. Hmm."

"Anyway, hmm, I had to argue with them for three hours to get them in Sailor Fuku, Hmm. If I hadn't she *nodding towards Nekohaiiro* would have been dressed in something that would break all known public laws of decency, and she *nodding towards Nekosoen* Wouldn't have been dressed at all. Hmm. But if you want I'm sure they could change into something they would pick for themselves. Such as an outfit that would make the, hmm, Legendary Anko blush or nothing at all, respectivly."

*The two catgirls eyes light up*

"Ugh, bloody cats. Hmm."
Darkandus

Unread postby Kitsune_Akatsuki » August 3rd, 2009, 11:22 am

Kitsune sighs. "I meant you look like one of the stuck up crime lords. Their maids where the absolute worst outfit... And you think CATS are bad? Try convincing a fox summon to dress decent! Especially the younger ones!" She winces slightly at memories.
Kitsune_Akatsuki

Unread postby serbii » August 3rd, 2009, 9:39 pm

-_-
..... let's just go
*heads out the gate*
serbii

Unread postby Darkandus » August 3rd, 2009, 11:24 pm

*I walk behind Hotaru smirking to myself.*

Seems like I'll have something to work on during the mission. The uptight ones are always the most fun to be around once you break them out of the whole "Holier than thou" phase. Hmm. What to do I wonder. Alcohol? Hmm, probably a bit to young to drink. Not that it would stop me supplying her as long as she isn't a stupid drunk. Ah, the havok she'll cause. Nothing like nobles causing property damage to light up your day.

*My smirk grows wider.*
Darkandus

Unread postby serbii » August 3rd, 2009, 11:51 pm

*shiver goes down her spine, bad feeling about this*

[Oh God Hotaru's the only sane man, be afraid. There's a couple of ways to make her crack :biggrin1, hints will be dropped.]
serbii

Unread postby Kitsune_Akatsuki » August 4th, 2009, 1:55 pm

Kitsune joyfully follows the group humming a tune. (Probably one from the 'lost technology' period.)
Kitsune_Akatsuki

Unread postby serbii » August 5th, 2009, 9:44 pm

[Hey guys and girls.... well guy and girl really. ewuvi is going to be offline for a while, at least until the 9th possibly longer and asked me to puppet Akita for a bit. First (in game) day is mostly meet and greet anyway, hopefully she'll be back before too long]

*Akita bounds out the gate and wraps one arm around Hotaru to her obvious discomfort*
A "This is gonna be fuuunnnnn. You know it feels like you've been avoiding me since academy Hotaru-chan :(... nah! So any thoughts on the mission?

*Hotaru tries, and fails to peel Akita off*
serbii

Unread postby Darkandus » August 5th, 2009, 10:07 pm

*I move up alongside Hotaru and Akita, looking towards them with a smirk.*

"Hmm. What's the matter Hyuuga-san? Don't you know communication is the basis of teamwork, Hmm? Wait! *I click my fingers* I've got it! It's young love. You *nodding towards Hotaru" Are Tsundere, and you *nodding towards Akita* are Yandere, hmm, and just waiting to go flying off the handle and slaughter everyone with an axe. Hmm."

*I nod sagely while slowly creating distance between myself and Akita, keeping my eyes firmly on her.*
Darkandus

Unread postby Kitsune_Akatsuki » August 5th, 2009, 10:25 pm

Kitsune cocks her head curiously. "So.... What'd that make me? And out of curiousity do you ever have a problem with your summons popping up randomly?"
Kitsune_Akatsuki

Unread postby Darkandus » August 5th, 2009, 11:10 pm

"Well, I don't really have a grasp of your personality yet so I'll reserve judgement. Hmm. As for the damn Cats appearing, hmm, it happens a lot if they get attached to you. And it always happens at inappropriate times. Hmm. usually one of these two idiots. Seriously, it's either Nekohaiiro appearing in the hot spings and, hmm, freaking out at me because she lands in the water or it's Nekosoen appearing in my room at night while I'm, hmm, entertaining...guests, looking for free milk.

*I lean in towards Miyako before mock whispering.*

"Personally I think they are just perving on me. Hmm. It's a bit disconcerting really, I know a guy who, hmm, had horse summons who could also turn relatively humanoid, lets just say his kid had, hmm, real trouble finding shoes. I for one don't particularly like the concept of any of my potential offspring using my furniture as a scratching post. Hmm."
Darkandus

Return to “%s” Mission Central