Konoha Hospital

Mission transcripts and reports. (Roleplaying threads here)

Re: Konoha Hospital

Unread postby bookworm702 » March 18th, 2011, 11:37 pm

Hearing someone call his name, Toshizo immediately awakened. "Yes, I'm up." Well, the sleep certainly helped. He wasn't half as sore as he was yesterday. "Ah, hello, Yasuragi-san. Thanks for checking up on me, but I'm feeling great. Do you know when I can be discharged?"
bookworm702

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » March 19th, 2011, 12:08 am

Miyu opened the door and entered.
"If all goes well, today," she answered. "I realize you may not want to talk about it, but I need to test your memory, so can you tell me what happened yesterday?"
Random Scholomance Quote of However Long It Takes Me To Get Bored of the Last One:
“Ancell: respecting personal boundaries to the detriment of his friends since 1993.” ~bookworm702
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby bookworm702 » March 19th, 2011, 12:20 am

Toshizo ponders a moment, trying to remember everything. "Let's see, I woke up, learned that I lost my memory, got told as much of my past as possible and then went to bed. That about covers it."
bookworm702

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » March 19th, 2011, 12:22 am

Miyu nodded, making a quick note.
"And how are you feeling now?" she asked. "In particular, how is your head?"
Random Scholomance Quote of However Long It Takes Me To Get Bored of the Last One:
“Ancell: respecting personal boundaries to the detriment of his friends since 1993.” ~bookworm702
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby bookworm702 » March 19th, 2011, 1:08 am

"Uh, a bit light headed, maybe, but fine."
bookworm702

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » March 19th, 2011, 1:25 am

Miyu scribbled a little more.
"Good. I am glad to hear that."
She moved to examine the burn on his head, scribbling a few more notes.
"I am recommending you for discharge to the care of your clan. You will have to undergo a physical examination and sign a few documents. Do you think you can walk?"
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby bookworm702 » March 20th, 2011, 2:34 pm

Toshizo's eyebrows quirked. Huh, he thought he was planning on moving into an apartment. Was he still living with his parents?

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine. Sore, but no more than a strenuous workout." He gets out of bed, only a little tender on his feet.
bookworm702

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » March 20th, 2011, 2:54 pm

"I would advise resting for now," Miyu says, but makes no move to stop Toshizo. "Remember, don’t exercise at all for at least a day, two would be better, and don’t do anything strenuous for a week. Ice or pressure if you notice any swelling but not for longer than fifteen minutes at a time. Do you have any questions?"
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby bookworm702 » March 20th, 2011, 4:22 pm

Toshizo sits back down and shakes his head. "Nope. Everything sounds good."
bookworm702

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » March 20th, 2011, 4:26 pm

Miyu nods.
"I will go file the paperwork then. Hopefully, you will be able to leave before I will."
She turns to go, but pauses when she reaches the door and looks back.
"I hope you recover quickly, Yamanaka-san. Perhaps I will see you again... hopefully outside of the hospital."
Then she leaves, closing the door behind her.
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby bookworm702 » March 20th, 2011, 4:30 pm

Toshizo seems a bit flustered by Miyu's comments. "I'm engaged, I'll have you know!"
bookworm702

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » March 21st, 2011, 12:41 am

Miyu gives the door a strange look before continuing on her way.
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby gman391 » March 24th, 2011, 1:07 am

August 11th 10:07 AM

Tatsumaru walked into the hospital. Coming into the lobby he spotted Miyu. She was talking to a strangely familiar man that he couldn't quite place. Putting on a grin to hide his pounding head-ache Tatsumaru called

"Miyu-san!"
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » March 24th, 2011, 1:18 am

"Well, if you're so certain, then I won't stop you," he is saying as Tatsumaru approaches. "Not that I can anymore."
Miyu turns when she hears her name.
"Tatsumaru-san," she says politely.
Her companion glances up, his grey eyes meeting Tatsumaru's for a moment.
"I'd best be going," he says to Miyu. "Good luck, Miyu-chan. Take care of yourself."
"Don't worry," she says in return.
As he leaves, Miyu turns to Tatsumaru.
"Did you need something, Tatsumaru-san?"
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby gman391 » March 24th, 2011, 1:22 am

Tatsumaru freezes for a split second. Those eyes...they remind him far to much of that man.
Internally he gives himself a mental shake.

"Hi Miyu-san. Who was that guy? Also do you have a few minutes to talk?"
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » March 24th, 2011, 1:24 am

"That was Akira-sensei," Miyu explains. "My teacher from when I was a genin? Yes, I have some time. What do you need?"
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby gman391 » March 24th, 2011, 1:30 am

"Sorry. I knew he was familiar. Anyways Miyu-san, you put in a request to be on a team? That went through. Welcome to the Team. It's good to have you."

Tatsumaru extends his hand out.
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » March 24th, 2011, 1:33 am

Miyu bows politely.
"It is good to be on the team, sir," she says. "Am I to report immediately or finish my shift?"
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby gman391 » March 24th, 2011, 1:39 am

Tatsumaru withdraws his hand feeling a bit put out. Miyu was always a bit cool to him. He didn't recall her being quite that cold though. He vaguely wondered if he had done something to offend her

"You may finish your shift. I would like to meet with the full team tomorrow. Could you please be at training field twelve by Nine A.M? Also do you know where Toshizo-san is?"
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » March 24th, 2011, 1:57 am

Miyu nods in answer to both questions.
"Yes, I can do that," she says. "You arrived at the right time; I was about to bring Yamanaka-san his discharge papers. Follow me."
Miyu turns and heads back to where Toshizo Yamanaka is.
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby gman391 » March 24th, 2011, 2:04 am

Tatsumaru thinks about making small talk. Eh there will be plenty of time for that later. Following Miyu he returns to Toshizo's room.

"So anything I need to know about Toshizo-san's condition?"
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » March 24th, 2011, 2:11 am

"There have been no changes that I know of," Miyu reports. "Yamanaka-san should be fully recovered in a week."
She knocks and waits a moment before opening the door of the hospital room.
"Yamanaka-san?" Miyu calls as she enters. "I brought your discharge papers. Also, Tatsumaru-san is here. I believe he has a message for you."
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby bookworm702 » March 24th, 2011, 2:14 am

Toshizo perks up from trying to count the dots in the perforated ceiling. "Ah, that's good to hear. Tatsumaru-san, what can I do for you?" As he's talking with Tatsumaru, Toshizo takes and fills out the forms.
bookworm702

Unread postby gman391 » March 24th, 2011, 2:51 am

"Good morning Toshizo-san. As for what I want to talk about. The Powers That Be have decreed that I am to form a Retrieval team. You, Taru-san and Miyu-san are all to be on it. Why they decided this I'm not sure. So welcome to the Team Toshizo-san"

Tatsumaru extends a hand hoping for better luck
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby bookworm702 » March 24th, 2011, 11:49 pm

Toshizo gladly shakes the outstretched hand. "Hey, that's great! I mean, It's a shame I can't be back with my old team, but Taru and Hanasuke probably have different assignments as Chunin. Retrieval sounds right up my alley, though. So, are there any missions on the table? Because if so, I think we may need to decline them. Yasuragi-san says I'm not fit for active duty for at least a week."
bookworm702

Return to “%s” Mission Central