russian beauty

This is for discussion related to Rhiyen's Deal

russian beauty

Unread postby Joshuagot » June 28th, 2020, 8:38 am

issues citizen of Russia

Ukraine state security service says that its mind officers were among the crew on Ukrainian naval ships seized by Russia in a standoff near Crimea.

The SBU agency said in an announcement Tuesday that the officers were fulfilling counterintelligence operations for the Ukrainian navy, In respond to and physical pressure by Russian spy services. It didn expand, But needed that Russia stop such activity.

Russia FSB thinking ability agency said late Monday that that there were SBU officers on board the Ukrainian ships, Calling that evidence of a staged by Ukraine.

And so it should begin ( in other words continues.)

In that video Maxim posted earlier was a recording of discussions between Ukrainian crew and the Russian crew ( With few Russian sailors who overheard russian singles it pitching in each and every, Which you will find there's hilarious part.)

I can't clearly learn everything, But from what i can, I summon that it's definitely circumstances where Ukraine was trying to flex its muscle ( Which it doesn't have under the circumstances, So I see it as yet one more attempt of Poroshenko to get Americans/NATO involved.)

I didn't realize until now how seriously weak his presidential position is at this point.

So yes indeed, Getting these foreign forces involved into the conflict is really his preference, If not saying desperate need.

The sailors staying held by Russia all hail from Russian speaking areas of southern Ukraine. The news is hitting well known areas hard and making local people pretty angry at Russia right now. And we were looking at not so anti Russian before. I'm speaking personally from people I know living in the same cities. Its a major deterrent for Russia to attack eastern and southern ukraine. I only see this pushing the sides further apart. If this became a provocation by Ukraine, And I accept is as true was, This was the wrong way to react to it. Putin ukraine date once much more putting Russia in a bad position because he can't help his mafia tough guy wannabe roots.

The sailors really being held by Russia all hail from Russian speaking areas of southern Ukraine. The news is hitting examples areas hard and making local people pretty angry at Russia right now. And we were holding not so anti Russian before. I'm speaking upfront from people I know living in the same cities. Its a bad idea for Russia to attack eastern and southern ukraine. I only see this pushing the perimeters further apart. If it actually was a provocation by Ukraine, And I trust it was, This was the wrong method to react to it. Putin once much more putting Russia in a bad position because he can't help his mafia tough guy wannabe roots.

i am sorry, I it isn't for those your "Hearing first hand from people you know" in the region seriously, Because while they definitely exist, Your sampling is often rather limited. excuse me, Even when Donetsk raised up against coup d'tat in Kiev, have been 700 800 people staging support for "Untied Ukraine" in place.

This is requirements people you hear from, But they don't normally represent the opinion of majority.

Of course I hear from individuals on FB too, But that's not enough, I can always look up the independent polls (from independent people) As here as an example from different Ukrainian cities, Kiev which included.
Joshuagot

Return to “%s” Rhiyen's Deal